Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reading my posts in Facebook and/or Twitter

An Apology: If you follow my posts on Facebook and/or Twitter. You might only see my side of a conversation. That can be difficult to read.

If you want to see both sides of the conversation, follow me in Twitter (@keithparsons) and also follow whomever I'm talking with.

If my post starts with an @name - this means I'm responding to that person. So there was a part of the discussion that went on before.


If my post starts with a 'RT @name' - this means I'm re-quoting something someone else said.

After the quote I might add my own comment.

Sometimes I'll embed a picture in my post. This will look like the following URL
http://twitpic.com/qqy53 (BYU Spring Lax Schedule)

Sometimes I'll embed a link to another web site using a 'URL Shortener' service. It looks like this
http://tinyurl.com/yabdexb

Remember, you might be reading these posts in reverse order, so start at the bottom of the conversation.


And finally - sometimes I might add a hashtag. So others can follow the topic easier online. These will start with a # followed by a tag.


Sometimes I'll make comments about Technology, sometimes about my Professional Interests, or other times just what I'm doing.


Sometimes I use this forum for 'mini blogs'. Short 140 character comments. If there is more to say I might post a larger blog entry.


If there is a blog entry - I'll post it with a URL so you can link to the larger blog post. At either my
personal or professional blogs.

Further questions? You can reply in Facebook, Twitter, or drop me an e-mail to keith at inpnet dot org.

7 comments:

  1. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
    smm reseller panel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission thinstagram panel
    at I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.
    cheap smm services

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
    cheapest panel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..
    free Hulu accounts and passwords 2021

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work..
    best smm panel

    ReplyDelete