Monday, March 9, 2009

Why this blog

I've been traveling around the world consulting and teaching Wireless Networking for the past 7 years or so. In those travels I've met with, consulted, taught, and enjoyed my time with hundreds of folks involved in the Wireless LAN industry.

I've also learned many things about Wireless Networks... many of these are a bit 'contrarian' to the generally accepted views.


This blog is a 'home' for those views.


Keith Parsons
Managing Director

Institute for Network Professionals

HOT Labs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keith

    Hope you & famely are well !

    I really enjoyed reading your article on the 7 rules because we tend to forget things that are important to do during site survey execises. I will send this article to all my AirMagnet users.

    Thanks for your contribution !

    Regards

    Alain

    ReplyDelete